1-2 oz Chai Tea Syrup:
- 4 Chai Tea Bags
- 1 Cup Water
- ½ Cup Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- ½ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 oz Vodka
- Make chai tea syrup. Add 1 cup water to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add the chai tea bags. Cover the pot and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add in the honey (or maple syrup). Bring to a boil again over high heat and allow the syrup to boil for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Allow the syrup to cool completely.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add the vodka and chai tea syrup. Gently shake a can of Màkku Lite/Original and top the glass with it. Enjoy!
Recipe inspired by @halfbakedharvest
- Tags: Màkku Recipes Vodka