- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- ½ inch Knob Ginger, Grated
- ½ Whole Nutmeg, Ground
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Cane Sugar
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Make pumpkin spice syrup. In a pot, toast 1 stick of cinnamon and 4 cloves. Add 1/2 inch knob of ginger grated, 1/2 whole nutmeg ground, 1 cup water, and 1 cup sugar. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and cool. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add syrup, bourbon, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Wet the rim of a glass and dip in cinnamon sugar mixture (optional).
- Strain into glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Màkku Original.